What We Do
We help couples create and nurture authentic connections. We guide couples develop trust and compassion and encourage understanding about the natural longing for acceptance and appreciation.
We support couples identify their strengths and goals and help them achieve their desired relationship. By developing skills for personal reflection and accountability couples learn to take responsiblity for their own behavior.
Maxcia helps couples strengthen family unity by focusing on strengths rather than weaknesses. She uses a spiritual education program that encourages gaining knowledge, practicing daily reflection and using specific actions to enhance relationship growth.
Maxcia believes that every marriage provides an opportunity to develop and grow in their awareness and understanding about who we are and how we want to live. A value system plays a role in this process. How we identify, communicate and integrate these values into our marriage often determines the contentment and joy we experience.
Creating a Mindful Marriage creates the space to develop an action plan and strategies for the marriage and encourages the couple through their individual process.
Spiritual integration model focuses on:
- Listening with intent to understanding
- Kindness as a daily measure for connection
- Paying attention to the marriage in the present moment without judgement
- Letting go of fault finding and negative critism
Learn to increase bonds of love by:
- Developing positive communication skills
- Enhancing affection daily
- Being patient with each other
- Showing kindness every day
- Creating a marriage vision
- Learn to identify and build strength
Book a private session:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 379-0337
More about these transformative education sessions – participate in an authentic dialogue about the transformation of your marriage!